奇闻铁事

登录

外贸询盘回复英文范文

wangsihai

外贸必备英语:询盘的英语表达

外贸英语(Foreign trade English),外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。主要包括外贸英语口语、外贸英语函电、外贸单证英语等,学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易。下面是小编整理的外贸必备英语:询盘的英语表达,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。

Can I hear your comments on our products?

我想听听您对我们产品的意见。

A:Can I hear your comments on our products?

A:我想听听您对我们产品的意见。

B:We find the quality of your samples well up to standard and suitable for our requirements.On the other hand,business depends on your prices.

B:我们认为你们的样品质量符合标准而且适合我们的需要,但是另外,业务能否成交要看你方的价格。

★comment on

★评论

Whats the quantity youre likely to take?

您想要多少货?

A:Whats the quantity youre likely to take?

A:您想要多少货?

B:8000 tons.

B:8000吨。

How soon do you want the goods to be delivered?

什么时候要货?

A:How soon do you want the goods to be delivered?

A:什么时候要货?

B:Early October.

B:10月初。

Any chance to scrape up a small quantity?

有没有可能稍许凑一点?

A:Any chance to scrape up a small quantity?

A:有没有可能稍许凑一点?

B:The goods are in great demand and the supply cant keep pace

B:货物需求量大,而供应跟不上。

★scrape up

★积攒

How about the supply position?

供应情况怎么样?

A:How about the supply position?

A:供应情况怎么样?

B:For the time being we cannot supply Grade A,as the Grade A has been sold out.

B:我们暂时没有一等品供应,因为一等品已卖完了。

Please make us an offer for Leather Glovers.

请报皮手套的价格。

A:Please make us an offer for Leather Glovers.

A:请报皮手套的价格。

B:Would you tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers?

B:能否请你谈谈你方所需的数量以便我方提出报价?

What about the terms of payment?

以什么作为付款方式?

A:What about the terms of payment?

A:以什么作为付款方式?

B:US dollars.

B:美元。

I would like to make an inquiry about the new type of the bicycle.

我想询问新款自行车的行情。

A:I would like to make an inquiry about the new type of the bicycle.

A:我想询问新款自行车的行情。

B:Thats fine.Ill send them to you as soon as possible.

B:太好了。我马上就给您寄过去。

As soon as we have any further inquiries,Ill give you a call.

只要我们想做进一步的査询,我就会打电话给您。

A:As soon as we have any further inquiries,Ill give you a call.

A:只要我们想做进一步的查询,我就会打电话给您。

B:I hope we can do business together,and look forward to hearing from you soon.

B:希望我们有机会合作,我静候您的佳音。

Do you grant any quantity or other discounts?

你们给予数量或其他折扣吗?

A:Do you grant any quantity or other discounts?

A:你们给予数量或其他折扣吗?

B:Yes,we do.It certainly depends on the size of the order.

B:我们给折扣,当然要看订单数量的多少。

What about some additional quantity for forward shipment?

想办法供给我们些远期货怎么样?

A:What about some additional quantity for forward shipment?

A:想办法供给我们些远期货怎么样?

B:To tell you the truth,weve sold far into the last quarter.

B:跟你说实话,我们已经把今年最后一个季度的货物卖光了。

What about delivery time?

什么时间交货?

A:What about delivery time?

A:什么时间交货?

B:We can deliver from stock.

B:我们现在可以交货。

Could you give us an indication of price?

请你介绍一下你方的价格好吗?

A:Could you give us an indication of price?

A:请你介绍一下你方的.价格好吗?

B:This is our inquiry.Would you like to have a look?

B:这是询价单,请您看一下。

Would you like to accept a special order?

Do you take a special order?

你们愿意接受特殊订货吗?

A:Would you like to accept a special order?

A:你们愿意接受特殊订货吗?

B:Could you tell me the article number of the product?

B:请您把货号告诉我,好吗?

For most of the articles in the catalog,we have good supply.

目录中大部分的货源都很充足。

A:What about the supply position?

A:供应情况怎样?

B:For most of the articles in the catalog,we have good supply.

B:目录中大部分的货源都很充足。

Would you accept orders according to our designs?

能否接受裉据我们设计样式的定货?

A:Would you accept orders according to our designs?

A:能否接受根据我们设计样式的定货?

B:Yes,if the order is a sizable one.

B:可以,如果定货数量大的话。

Whats the quantity youre likely to take?

你大概想要多少数量?

A:Whats the quantity youre likely to take?

A:你大概想要多少数量?

B:100 tons for a start.

B:先要 100 吨开个头吧。

May I have your specific inquiry?

可否告知您的详细询盘?

A:May I have your specific inquiry?

A:可否告知您的详细询盘?

B:Im planning to place an order for 1000 yards to start with.

B:我想先订1000码。

I wonder whether there are any changes in your price list.

我想知道你方的价目单上是否有些变化。

A:I wonder whether there are any changes in your price list.

A:我想知道你方的价目单上是否有些变化。

B:We are allowing special terms to customers who place orders before the end of the current month.

B:对本月底之前订货的顾客,我方给予优惠条件。

Were you able to quote all the items we need?

你能给我们所需要的所有商品报个价吗?

A: Were you able to quote all the items we need?

A:你能给我们所需要的所有商品报个价吗?

B:No,not all of them.

B:不行,不能报所有的。

Can I have a look at your catalogue and the corresponding tech-nical data?

我能看一看你们的样本目录和有关的技术资料吗?

A:Can I have a look at your catalogue and the corresponding technical data?

A:我能看一看你们的样本目录和有关的技术资料吗?

B:Why,of course.Here are some that will show you our latest development.

B:当然可以。这是些有关我们最新技术发情况的样本。

★corresponding(adj.)

★有关的,相应的

Can you quote a CIF price for me?

你能报到岸价格给我吗?

A:Can you quote a CIF price for me?

A:你能报到岸价格给我吗?

B:Certainly.Please wait a moment.

B:当然可以,请稍候一下。

★CIF=Cost Insurance and Freight

★到岸价格

Id like to have your lowest quotations.

我想获得你们的最低报价。

A:Id like to have your lowest quotations.

A:我想获得你们的最低报价。

B:Would you tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offers?

B:为了便于我们计算出报价,你能告诉我们你想要的数量吗?

Would you give me an offer for item No.88?

88号商品你能给我报个价吗?

A:Would you give me an offer for item No.88?

A:88号商品你能给我报个价吗?

B:Here it is.But the price is subject to your confirmation before Friday.

B:这是报价。但这价格是以你方星期五前的确认为准。

Does the price include any commission for us?

这价格包括了我们的佣金了吗?

A:Does the price include any commission for us?

A:这价格包括了我们的佣金了吗?

B:It includes a commission of five percent for you.

B:这价格包括你方5%的佣金。

When will you get ready for new supply?

什么时候你们会有新货供应?

A:When will you get ready for new supply?

A:什么时候你们会有新货供应?

B:We expect it to be in early October.

B:估计10月初可以有货。

Heres our inquiry list.

这是我们的询价单。

A:Heres our inquiry list.

A:这是我们的询价单。

B:Ill look into it and let you have our firm offers tomorrow.

B:我把这询价单研究一下,明天报实盘给你。

Would you please make your prices CIF including five percent?

请你报包括5%佣金在内的到岸价行吗?

A:Would you please make your prices GIF including five percent?

A:请你报包括5%佣金在内的到岸价行吗?

B:Certainly.We can work them out for you.

B:行,我们可以替你把价格算出来。

Could you quote your most competitive price?

你能报一下你方最有竞争力的价格吗?

A:Could you quote your most competitive price?

A:你能报一下你方最有竞争力的价格吗?

B:US $50000 per set,CIF Dalian.

B:每台 50000 美元,大连到岸价。

相关阅读

  • 太阳能面板(太阳能面板不显示温度怎么回事)
  • 端午节活动策划主题方案
  • 红豆拼音,红豆拼音版古诗
  • 以启迪为话题的作文
  • 小猪交朋友的童话故事怎么写
  • 梦见手机被偷了是什么意思(梦见手机被偷了是什么意思啊?)
  • 学校端午节活动主题
  • 以启迪为话题作文
  • 庆端午主题活动
  • 标签: #