关于上网的英语口语对话
关于上网的英语口语对话
现代社会,网络科技电子产品已经占据了人们的大半生活,关于这种情况的好坏,至今仍没有争论出什么结果。下面这段口语对话希望对你有所启发。还有更多精彩内容请关注应届毕业生考试网。
Aimee: So Paul, speaking of technology, how longdo you think you can go without checking yourphone?
艾米:保罗,说到科技,你认为你可以多长时间不看手机?
Paul: Ah, it's quite embarrassing, really, if I'mhonest, I check it a lot. I really do, like I'm alwayshaving to look at Facebook, my emails. I'm looking atthe football news online... yeah, I mean... It's not something that I'm proud about; but it'ssomething that, yeah, it's quite a big part of my life, I think.
保罗:说起来真的很不好意思,说实话我看手机的次数很频繁。我经常看手机,我一直在看脸谱网还有邮件。我还会在网上浏览足球新闻。我并不是以此为荣,只是我想那已经成为了我生活的一部分。
Aimee: If you left the house and you had forgotten your phone, would you feel somethingreally missing?
艾米:如果你出家门以后发现忘了带手机,那你会感觉少了些什么吗?
Paul: I did actually I forgot my...I use my iPad a lot, and I forgot my iPad the other day just as Iwas leaving, and my bus was about to arrive. And I really had the strong like pull to get back forit. But I caught myself and decided that yeah, I can manage without it, you know, for one day.
保罗:我的确忘带过,我比较常用iPad,有一天我出门时忘了带我的iPad,而公交车马上就要到了。我非常想回去拿。可是我阻止了自己,我想没有iPad我也可以度过一天。
Aimee: Could you manage?
艾米:那你做到了吗?
Paul: Yeah, I did, I didn't even think about it actually. It was just that you know, that sort ofmomentary pull where I thought I needed it, and then actually having you know, sort ofconsidered it seriously. It was like, I don't need it, so yeah, I did find without it I didn't have tobe like hooked up to a life support system or anything. Yeah, it's amazing really, how it comesto be such a central part in your life. How long do you think you could go without using theinternet?
保罗:做到了,我甚至没有去想它。我以为我很需要它,这其实是一种瞬间的`吸引,可是再仔细考虑一下,你会发现,我并不需要它,而且没有iPad,我就不用连接这个所谓的“生命支持系统”了。它是如何成为生活中心的,这真是太不可思议了。你能多长时间不用网络?
Aimee: Ahh, I check my phone thousands of times a day... To exaggerate, did I saythousands? I check it too much, I think, far too much. If I left my home, I would feel gutted. Iwould feel like I'm really, really missing something. It would definitely be a big, big pull, I think. Iread a lot of things on the internet and I check things and, and yeah. When it's not there, thenI do feel like something is maybe I should be doing something, or missing out on something.And it's not good - I'm embarrassed it's not good at all. So I think I need to work onunplugging.
艾米:啊,我一天要看几千次手机。我有些夸张了,我刚是不是说了几千次?我想我看手机的次数太多了。如果我把手机落在家里,那我会感觉非常沮丧。我会觉得少了些什么。我想那一定是非常大的吸引。我在网络上浏览很多内容,还要查看很多东西。如果我没带手机,那我感觉我应该做些什么事情,否则我会感觉少了些什么。这样并不好,我很尴尬,这样一点都不好。我认为我应该断网。
Paul: I've heard a lot of people they try to do at least one or two days a week when they don'tuse the internet at all. But that sounds like it could be quite a good idea. You know, maybe justyou know, unplug.
保罗:我听说有很多人每周尽量有一天或两天的时间完全不用网络。我认为那听起来是个非常不错的主意。远离电子产品。
Aimee: Yeah. Do you think you could?
艾米:对。你认为你能做到吗?
Paul: I think I could, yeah, I think I could. In fact, I really like hiking and being outdoors, and, Ithink one of the things I really love about it is that I'm... nobody can contact me, you know?And I'm kinda away from everything. And I really enjoy those moments.
保罗:我想我能,我可以做到。实际上,我很喜欢徒步,我喜欢户外活动,这些活动让我着迷的其中一个原因是,我进行户外运动时没人能联系到我。那让我远离一切。我非常享受那些时刻。
Aimee: Uhm, yeah. I don't know if I could. I always have to cut down before going coldturkey, I think, I've got to cut down. I'm trying to cut down. You know, I mentioned before,I'm trying to get back into reading uhm, just get back into real books instead of screen time.So, yeah, I couldn't go cold turkey, I think, a couple of days a week. I would need to cutdown.
艾米:嗯。我不知道我能不能做到。在完全停止使用电子产品之前,我会减少使用时间。我会逐渐减少使用时间。我之前提到过,我在努力找回我的阅读习惯,我要看纸质书,而不是电子书。一周有几天的时间完全不使用电子设备,我想我做不到。我需要逐渐减少使用时间。
Paul: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think we should probably yeah, make a concerted effort I think it isprobably good for us to try to reduce our, you know, user time.
保罗:对,没错,我想也许我们应该一起努力,我认为这会帮助我们减少使用电子产品的时间。
Aimee: Yeap.
艾米:好的。
关于看病的英语口语对话
关于看病的英语口语对话
医院是指以向人提供医疗护理服务为主要目的医疗机构。下面是小编整理的'去医院看病的英语口语,希望能帮到大家!
我要买些感冒药
Doctor:
What can I do for you?
有什么需要的吗?
May:
I need some medicine.
我需要一些药。
Doctor:
For whom?
给谁的。
May:
My younger brother. He suffers from a bad cold.
我弟弟。他着凉了,很难受。
Doctor:
What symptoms does he have?
他有什么症状?
May:
Fever and a bad cough.
发烧,咳嗽也很厉害。
Doctor:
I got it. Don't worry, just a common cold.
知道了,别担心,只是普通感冒。
May:
What kind of medicine does he need?
他需要什么样的药品呢?
Doctor:
Patulin will do.
感冒药就可以了。
May:
How many pills for each time?
每次要吃多少粒啊?
Doctor:
Six per day, and two after each meal.
一天六粒,每顿饭后两粒。
May:
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
Doctor:
My pleasure.
乐意效劳。
我得了流感怎么办?
Daniel:
What seems to be the problem, kid?
你有什么事吗,孩子?
Doctor 3:
I've got a sore throat, a runny nose and a headache.
我喉咙痛,流鼻涕,头疼。
Daniel:
Ah…How long have you been like this?
啊……你这个样子多久了?
Doctor 3:
I am not very sure. Maybe for three days.
我不敢肯定。也许三天了吧。
Daniel:
Do you have any stomachache?
你肚子痛吗?
Doctor 3:
I guess so. It comes and goes.
我猜是的。时有时无。
Daniel:
Open your mouth and say “ah…” God, you are suffering from the swelling of tonsils.
张开嘴,说“啊……”天哪,扁桃体肿大。
Doctor 3:
Is that serious, doctor?
严重吗,医生?
Daniel:
Yes, I am sure that you got the flu. You need a shot.
是的。我肯定你是得了流感。你得打一针。
Doctor 3:
Oh, doctor. Do I have to? I am afraid of needles!
哦,医生。真的要打针吗?我害怕打针。
Daniel:
Yes, that's for sure. But it is not that bad. It's gonna be all right.
是啊,肯定的。但是没有那么糟糕。就会好起来的。
Doctor 3:
Oh, doctor, please…
哦,医生,求您了……
Daniel:
Be brave, young man. Only girls cry when given an injection.
勇敢点,小家伙。只有女孩子打针才会哭。
Doctor 3:
You are right. I won't cry anymore.
你说得对,我不会哭了。